We ask our good friend Dr Michele at QR8 for some BEAUTI-tips…
- There is no evidence to suggested that using chemical SPF is unsafe during pregnancy.
- Wearing SPF is also your biggest weapon in fighting hormonal pigmentation that can be triggered during pregnancy.
- If you are worried choose a mineral based SPF like BEAUTI-FLTR Lustre Mineral and consult your doctor.
This illuminating perfecting primer effortlessly blends into skin leaving a translucent blurring glow without visible colour or white cast.
Perfect, prime, defend and hydrate in one skin-loving step.
- SPF 50+ UVA/UVB
- 100% MINERAL ZINC OXIDE
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
- TRANSLUCENT NATURAL GLOW
- DEWY TEXTURE - EFFORTLESSLY BLENDS INTO SKIN
- PRIMES FOR MAKE-UP
- BLURRING SKIN PERFECTING FINISH
- ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT FROM THE VITAMIN C RICH KAKADU PLUM AND VITAMIN E.
BEAUTI-FLTR is made with Vitamin C-rich Kakadu Plum and Vitamin E, plus Glycerin a moisturising superpower loved by all skin types.
KAKADU PLUM: One of the richest sources of Vitamin C, this Australian native is hydrating, brightening and full of skin loving antioxidants.
VITAMIN E: This timeless superstar naturally occurs in healthy skin, but decreases with time and sun exposure.
GLYCERIN: A moisturising super power that strengthens the skin’s barrier for more hydrated skin all day long. Loved by all skin types.
IRON OXIDE: The only ingredient known to block blue light.
ACTIVES: Zinc oxide 227.5 mg/g
INACTIVES: isostearic acid, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, medium chain triglycerides, sodium benzoate, cetostearyl alcohol, disodium edetate, glycerol, octyldodecanol, purified water, gluconolactone, sodium chloride, cetearyl glucoside, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate xanthan gum, terminalia ferdinandiana, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, titanium dioxide, coco-octanoate/decanoate.
IMPORTANT: Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Avoid high risk sun exposure. Wear a hat, protective clothing and sunglasses when exposed to the sun. Reapply frequently.